This Legal Notice regulates access to and use of the various contents and information included in or accessible through the website, www.elecnor-deimos.com (hereinafter, the website), owned by Elecnor Deimos. For merely using the website, you acquire the condition of user. Use of the website and of any of the services of the same means that you agree as the user, without any reservation, to all these general conditions and to any particular conditions that may be in force, if applicable.
General terms and conditions of access to and use of the web page
THE USER’S OBLIGATIONS
Users are hereby bound, in general, to use both the website and the content, services and information linked to the same, diligently and in accordance with the law, with moral standards, with public order and with the provisions set forth in this Legal Notice, and users must likewise abstain from using them in any way that may prevent the website’s other users from the normal operation and use of the content of the same or that may harm or cause damage to the assets and rights of Elecnor Deimos, of its suppliers, of its users or, in general, of any third party. More specifically, but without hereby limiting the general scope of the obligations set forth in the preceding sentence, users are bound, when using the website and the services linked to the same, to:
- Not introduce, store or distribute, through the website or through any of the services linked to the same, any computer program, data, virus, code or any other electronic instrument or device that may be likely to cause damages to the website, to any of the services linked to the same or to any equipment, systems or networks of Elecnor Deimos, of any user, of any of Elecnor Deimos’s suppliers or, in general, of any third party, or that, in any other way, may be capable of causing any type of alteration to them or preventing the normal operation of the same.
- Not to use false identities or impersonate the identity of others for use of the website or of any of the services linked to the same, including the use, if applicable, of the passwords or access codes of third parties or the use of passwords or access codes in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, make unusable or damage the electronic data, information, programs or documents of Elecnor Deimos, of its suppliers or of third parties.
- Not to use the content, particularly the information obtained through the website, to forward advertising, send messages for commercial purposes or collect or store the personal data of third parties.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- The user acknowledges that all elements of the website; the information and materials contained in the same; the structure, selection, ordering and presentation of the content thereof; and the computer programs used in relation to the same are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Elecnor Deimos itself or of third parties.
- Unless the user is authorised by Elecnor Deimos or, if applicable, by the third parties who may own the corresponding rights or at least may be legally permitted, the user may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, do reverse engineering on, distribute, lease, provide, make available to or allow public access to, through any public communication mode, any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph.
- Users must use the materials, elements and information that they access through using the website solely for their own needs, and they are hereby bound not to make commercial use, either directly or indirectly, of either the services or of the materials, elements and information obtained from the same.
- Users must abstain from eliminating the identifying signs of the rights (of intellectual or industrial property or any other) of Elecnor Deimos or of the third parties that may be included in the website and in the content offered through the same.
- Users must abstain from avoiding or manipulating any technical devices established by Elecnor Deimos or by third parties, either on the website or in any of the materials, elements or information obtained through the same, for the protection of their rights.
- Elecnor Deimos reserves the rights to modify any information that can be found in the website, without previous notification.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Elecnor Deimos does not control or endorse or guarantee the accuracy, quality, veracity, reliability or suitability of the information and services provided or rendered by third parties through the website. Likewise, it does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements in the content or services provided or rendered by third parties through the website.
- Elecnor Deimos does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity of the content and services available at sites that belong to or are managed by third parties and that users may access through links from this website. Elecnor Deimos does not control the content of said websites or offer or market the products and services that are available at the websites that are thus linked, nor does it consequently assume any liability for the same.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any disputes or issues related to the present website or activities offered in the website will be submitted to Spanish law and to exclusive jurisdiction of Madrid courts.
Legal name: DEIMOS SPACE S.L.U
Registered office Ronda de Poniente 19, – 28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid
Phone: (+34) 918 063 450 / 983 549 620